(May 15th -August 16th)
Exodus is searching for a digital content intern for the summer of 2019. The primary responsibilities of this role will include video editing, photography, graphic designing, and social media assistance.
Interns can expect to gain hands-on experience in creating various forms of content that will be put into use for our growing direct-to-consumer business.
Location: Youngstown, OH
We will consider candidates in the central IL area as well.
Benefits the student will receive:
- Ability to work creatively in a supportive, collaborative environment to try out new ideas
- Social media, digital marketing, and communications experience
- Mentorship and access to industry-leading resources and tools
- $2,500 Stipend for Hardware (Computer/Laptop) with requirements met
- Possible full-time employment opportunity
- 500 hrs to complete 9-5 M-F, some travel required - all expenses covered.
- Create a content calendar for Exodus and our internal social media channels utilizing existing content and gathering new content for cross-promotion across social channels
- Building a library of created and user-generated content on an ongoing basis
Skills And Competencies Interns Are Expected To Have:
- Editing skills using Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop)
- A basic understanding of social media platforms
- Strong Photography/Video Capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Ability to consistently come up with fresh digitally-focused ideas
- Great attention to detail
- The initiative to learn new skills
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Join our inner circle
Our insiders are first to hear of special offers, promotions, and developments. Join today.