We are adding a Customer Service and Product Specialist to our team. Make your passion a career and come join one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry!
Exodus Outdoor Gear is a direct to consumer outdoor and hunting company, located in Vienna, OH. Our core mission is that of offering quality products and content with consumer direct savings to not only help people become better hunters but also make their experience more enjoyable. Customer service and product support is a main focus to maintain a competitive edge in the trail camera and arrow marketplaces.
We are professional, agile, and growing rapidly as we continue to gain market share in each of the primary product categories of, Trail Cameras and Custom Arrows. New tools and technologies are added quarterly to stay ahead of emerging market trends, creating a fast paced, energetic, and efficient work space.
Our work environment includes:
- Wellness Programs - Yearly $500 bonuses applicable for meeting personal wellness goals.
- Growth Opportunities - Annual 3.5% raises upon meeting scope of work efficiencies.
- Attendance Bonus - $100 monthly bonus opportunities with perfect monthly attendance when company revenue goals are met.
- Personal Growth Bonus - Up to $100 bonuses for completion of available personal growth books
- Casual work attire
- On-The-Job Training - On hand SOPs for most procedures
- Safe work environment
- Industry Perks - Discounts on Exodus products, along with access to industry wide discounts including: Sitka Gear, Crispi, Hoyt, Prime, Mathews, Maven Optics, ETC
Exodus is currently seeking candidates to join our customer service and product support team. This is an in person full time position, 40 hr/week, with occasion overtime. Chosen candidate will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries via CRM, phone calls, text messages, social platforms, resolving customer complaints, inbound sales, and providing general information about our products and services. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in person 9-5 M-F
- Strong work ethic and independent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills through prioritizing and executing
- Outgoing, driven, and goal oriented personality
- General knowledge of whitetail hunting
- General knowledge of trail cameras and arrows/archery
- Strong sales ability
- Computer/Mac proficient, including Word, Excel, Email, Google Drive Suite
- Knowledge of the Outdoor Industry, DTC e-com brands is a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Fast and independent learner
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong ability to navigate the web to resolve problems
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Leadership ability is a plus
- Starting $30,000-$45,000/year salary based on experiences and skills
- Raises on milestone completions (12 weeks and 6 months)
- 1 week PTO after 6 months
- Annual 3.5% salary increase
- Monthly commision through the Exodus Initiative program
- Professional and personal development assistance
- Annual $500 wellness bonus
- Monthly $100 attendance bonus (when month rev goals are met)
- Personal development program $100/book (unlimited)