The Exodus 5 Year Warranty
All Exodus trail cameras are built to stand the test of time, but in case they don't, every camera we sell is covered by a 5 year manufacturing warranty from date of purchase, in addition to a 5 Year Theft and Accidental Damage warranty.
During that time period, if any failures occur due to manufacturing we will repair or replace your camera with the same model. If the same model is not available, we'll substitute another model at equal value or credit of the original purchase value. Replacements will carry out the balance of the remaining original warranty period. Policies are non-transferable and intended for original purchaser.
Because we offer theft protection, we have one important rule - your camera must be registered within 30 days of purchase to be valid. It's crucial for us to learn who you are so we can help if you should ever have an issue, or if your camera is ever stolen. Luckily it's easy to do! Once you receive your camera, please fill out the Exodus Product Registration.
If you would like to make a warranty claim:
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the serial number of the camera OR proof of purchase
- Current shipping address
- Provide a detailed description of the issue at hand. (The more detailed and documented you are, the faster we are able to respond and resolve)
- We’ll respond via email with a RMA return shipping label. Please remove all accessories (batteries, SD cards, etc) before shipping unless otherwise instructed.
- Once we receive the camera and verify the problem is covered, we’ll make a quick repair or ship you a new one.
Please note, international shipping is not covered by our warranty policy. For international customers who would like to make a claim, send your camera to the previous listed address with $20 USD payable by cash or check to cover the cost of return shipping.
Warranty Void Conditions – The Exodus warranty is non transferable and does not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: Abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Exodus Outdoor Gear, poor handling, accidental damage, return shipping damages, power failures/surges, improper battery use, improper SD card use, lightning or weather related conditions, or abnormal use. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Don’t worry all this is covered by our 5-yr theft / damage policy!
Join our inner circle
Our insiders are first to hear of special offers, promotions, and developments. Join today.