Exodus Lift II Firmware Update
Our mission at Exodus is to create the best trail cameras that we possibly can. For us, that doesn't stop on launch day. We're always listening to your feedback and working to improve our cameras wherever we can. Firmware updates are a natural part of that process. From time to time we'll send out email notifications of new updates, which you can always find here.
Check Current Firmware
Before updating firmware on your Lift II camera, check to see what version you currently have. In the camera's menu, you will find a "Version" tab. The most recent version should end in 1025xx If you have a different number, it's time to update your camera's firmware.
Version 1025xx Updates:
- Updates Exodus logo on start screen and time stamp
- Enables AM/PM crossover while operating in 12 hour format
- Updates date format to Month/Day/Year on time stamp
- Extends battery life while operating in Hybrid mode
- Optimizes trigger speeds and recovery times in Photo and Video modes
For a video overview of how to update firmware, see below.
Downloading Firmware for the Exodus Lift II
- Download the firmware zip file for the Exodus Lift II.
- Decompress the zip file which will reveal a folder.
- Copy the UPDATE.BRN and upgrade.ena files inside of that folder and paste onto a freshly formatted SD card. (Place them on the first page of the SD card, not inside the DCIM folder.)
- Properly eject the SD card from your computer.
Installing Firmware for the Exodus Lift II
- Insert the SD card (containing the latest firmware) into your Exodus Lift II camera.
- Turn the camera to Setup or Test mode.
- Press the menu key.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll up to the "Version" option and hit enter.
- Select FW Update
- Watch the progress of the install.
- When the screen goes black, remove the battery tray for 10 seconds.
- Replace the battery tray.
- Firmware update is complete.
Join our inner circle
Our insiders are first to hear of special offers, promotions, and developments. Join today.