We are adding a Fulfillment and Shipping Associate to our team. Make your passion a career and come join one of the fastest growing brands in the outdoor industry!
Exodus Outdoor Gear is a direct to consumer outdoor and hunting company, located in Vienna, OH. Our core mission is that of offering quality products and content with consumer direct savings to not only help people become better hunters but also make their experience more enjoyable. Customer service and product support is a main focus to maintain a competitive edge in the trail camera and arrow marketplaces.
We are professional, agile, and growing rapidly company as we continue to gain market share in each of the primary product categories of Trail Cameras, Arrows and Content. New tools and technologies are added quarterly to stay ahead of emerging market trends, creating a fast paced, energetic, and efficient work space.
Our work environment includes:
- Wellness Programs - Yearly $500 bonuses applicable for meeting personal wellness goals.
- Growth Opportunities - Annual 3.5% raises upon meeting scope of work efficiencies.
- Attendance Bonus - $100 monthly bonus opportunities with perfect monthly attendance when company revenue goals are met.
- Personal Growth Bonus - Up to $100 bonuses and/or additional PTO for completion of available personal growth books
- Casual work attire
- On-The-Job Training - On hand SOPs for most procedures
- Safe work environment
- Industry Perks - Discounts on Exodus products, along with access to industry wide discounts including: Sitka Gear, Crispi, Hoyt, Prime, Mathews, Maven Optics, ETC
Exodus is currently seeking candidates to join our team to manage fulfillment of online orders and all duties tied to scope of work. This is an in person full-time position, 40 hr/week, with occasion overtime. Chosen candidates will be responsible for all online order fulfillment including but not limited to picking and packing orders with a high level of accuracy, responsibility for ensuring items are properly packaged for shipping and will arrive safely at their destination, management of order fulfillment materials, assistance in tracking inventory levels within our ecommerce platform, and some quality control inside of our trail camera vertical. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in person 9-5 M-F
- Strong work ethic and independent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills through prioritizing and executing
- Outgoing, driven, and goal oriented personality
- Computer/Mac proficient, including Word, Excel, Email, Google Drive Suite
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Fast and independent learner
- Strong ability to navigate the web to resolve problems
- Starting $30,000-$40,000/year salary based on experiences, skills, ability, and attitude.
- Raises on milestone completions (12 weeks and 6 months)
- 1 week PTO after 6 months
- PTO on major holidays
- Annual 3.5% salary increase
- Monthly commision through the Exodus Initiative program
- Professional and personal development assistance
- Annual $500 wellness bonus
- Monthly $100 attendance bonus (when month rev goals are met)
- Personal development program $100 or PTO/book (unlimited)