The Exodus RENDER 4G LTE Cellular Trail Camera
The Render is a cellular trail camera operating on Verizon's 4G LTE network as a Verizon certified device. With almost 2 years of research and development in the Render, it's a cell cam that offers every capability we wanted to see in a wireless trail camera.
From the ease of activation to remote off-site control through the mobile application, the Render is the cell camera that solves many existing problems of cellular trail cameras and flat out works.
The Render's hardware design offers the industry's fastest transmission speeds for accurate real-time data, video uploads, and industry-leading performance management. Advanced M2M communication abilities allow the Render to have an optimized performance with the Scoutek app and web portal.
The Scoutek mobile application offers automatic registration where it's as easy to register as simply holding your phone over the camera! Data plans start as low as $3 per month with a $7 line fee, no contractual obligations and shared plans that allow you to run unlimited cameras on a single plan make our data options some of the most affordable currently available!
The Scoutek mobile application and web portal offer users complete control over the camera from offsite locations. Commands include formatting SD cards, changing camera settings, update FW, adjusting upload intervals, checking battery life, the list goes on and on. To keep it simple anything you can do with the camera in hand you can accomplish through the mobile app or web portal.
Viewing, managing, and saving HD photos is a breeze. Want to share cameras or photos with friends without posting your giant buck pictures all over social media...Yeah, you can do that too!
As many of you know the Render has been in our pipeline for quite some time now, we've pushed the envelope to offer the absolute best cellular camera available and with our consumer direct model, we're able to combine that performance with high-quality components and manufacturing applications to give you a more affordably priced camera that is truly built for the job.
- NEW Exodus Escape 2.0 Camouflage
- FOTA Functions including FW Upgrades for Both the Camera and Module
- 2" LCD Color View Screen
- .3 Second Trigger Speed
- 70' Detection Distance
- 65' Flash Range
- Real Time / 3 HR / 6 HR / 12 HR / 24 HR Upload Intervals
- 25 Second Transmission Times
- 4 Camera Modes: Image / Video / Time Lapse / Hybrid (Photo and Video)
- 3 MP / 5MP / 8MP / 12MP Downloadable HD Photo Resolutions
- Thumbnails as Small as 15kb
- 640x360 15FPS Transmitted Video
- Customizable Video Length 1-90 Seconds with Dynamic Capabilities
- 1-9 Photo Burst Mode
- 3.1MP Upgraded CMOS Sensor W/Advanced Color Optimization
- Aluminum Alloy Reinforced Shell
- Customizable Operating Hours
- Geo-taggable Photos For Precise Photo Organization
- Cable Lockable, Lockable SD Card Door, and Password Protected.
- Complete Management and Control with the Scoutek app and Web Portal
- Backed By The Exodus 5 Year "NO BS" Warranty, and 50% Off Theft and Damage Replacement Policy
- Batteries and SD Card Sold Separately
- Run unlimited cameras from a single data plan!
*The size of an actual photo or video will vary depending on the camera settings, colors in the frame, time of day as well as other factors. Full resolution images can be requested to upload as long as they are available on the SD card inside the camera. There is no additional charge to upload full resolution images, however, the size of the full resolution images will count against the data plan.
**The overage rate of 0.15 per MB applies to all data plans.
All Exodus trail cameras are built to stand the test of time, but in case they don't, every camera we sell is covered by a 5-yr warranty from date of purchase, in addition to a 5 Year Theft and Accidental Damage warranty.
During that time period, if any failures occur due to manufacturing we will repair or replace your camera with the same model. If the same model is not available, we'll substitute another model (your choice) at an equal or greater value. Replacements will carry out the balance of the remaining original warranty period.
With the Render, our warranty policies will only apply to the camera and standard camera functions. We cannot guarantee or control network communication on a carriers behalf.
For more warranty info visit here.
View the full Exodus Render Manual.