THE EXODUS NIS .204 TAILOR BUILT HUNTING ARROW
World Class Performance Made Simple
You’d be lying if you’ve never been confused or uncertain if you’re shooting the very best arrow build for your archery setup. WE’VE BEEN THERE!
The Exodus Tailor Built Arrow Model simplifies the arrow buying process to ensure you have the arrow setup you need without having to know all the ins and outs of building arrows. All you need to know is your Draw Length, Draw Weight, Let off %, and your desired Point Weight. We do the rest! Simply open the box, and shoot! And if you have something different in mind, we can build that too, just leave us a note on the order.
Here’s what we DEMAND from our Exodus NIS Tailor Builds:
ELITE CRAFTSMANSHIP on EVERY arrow
- Match grade, sorted components for +/- 2 grain builds
- Arrow to arrow CONSISTENCY
- Spine aligned builds to eliminate inconsistent flight characteristics
FASTER build times.
- 1/3/5 day build times
- Tailor built to your shooting platform while providing total arrow length, total arrow weight, and FOC calculations on the build. or "with total arrow length .5" shorter than draw length unless OTHERWISE noted."
EXODUS NIS .204 Shaft - BUILT DIFFERENT
PRECISION MEETS PERFORMANCE: You Asked, We delivered! Introducing the Exodus NIS .204 diameter hunting arrow. This arrow was built with high-end performance and lightweight construction in mind to bring you big-time results, from micro-diameter arrows. No, I'm Serious!
The Exodus NIS features a 3 section 8 layer construction process with the final 8th layer removed to achieve strict standards and tolerances. This process creates a .204 shaft with greater material consistency to achieve more control of the shaft's spine and straightness tolerance of .003" or better.
The NIS Tailor Built Arrow features aluminum or stainless steel half outserts combined with a patented Carbon Inner Tube to facilitate better overall flight characteristics and performance.
Say goodbye to improper nock fit. Whether you shoot lighted or non-lighted nocks, we have you covered regardless of your nocking point serving size.
Fletched with premium options to fly whatever broadhead you plan to shoot. With color options being added monthly, the possibilities are endless.Q2i X-II
- 3 Fletch at 120° Right Offset at 2.5° Unless Custom Ordered
- 4 Fletch at 90° Right Offset at 2.5° Unless Custom Ordered
Firenock AeroVane II
- 3 Fletch straight at 120° only
AAE Hybrid HP (CUSTOM ORDER TODAY)
- 14 Colors
- 3 Fletch at 120° Straight/Left/Right Offset at 2.5° Unless Custom Ordered
- 4 Fletch at 90° Straight/Left/Right Offset at 2.5° Unless Custom Ordered