Posted on May 05, 2020 by The Exodus Team
We're diving into the Exodus archive once again for an interview we did with John Eberhart at his home in 2017.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Pressured Mature Buck Patterns
- - Keying In Early Season Food Source that Transition to Rut Locations
- - Scouting Terrain for Mature Bucks
- - Using Saddles For Deer Hunting
- - Key Scent Control Tactics - Strategically Hunting Scrapes
- - Pre-Prepping Trees For Saddle Hunting
- - His Thoughts on Using Ozone For Scent Elimination
- - Hunting Bucks During the Rut and Pre-Rut
MORE OF AN AUIDO PERSON?
Connect With John: