Postseason Scouting Pennsylvania Public Land Mountain Bucks With Steve Sherk
In this episode, we sit down with Steve Sherk once again. Steve is Pennsylvania native that runs 80 trail cameras in the mountains of Pennsylvania and finds big bucks every year on public access ground. We break down how his season went, what he observes in the big woods of PA, his approach to post season scouting. Join in as he shares his scouting strategy.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- A recap of Steve's 2019 season
- Steve's postseason scouting techniques
- Running trail cameras in the big woods of Pennsylvania
- Using cameras specifically to find shed antlers
MORE OF AN AUIDO PERSON?
- Listen on iTunes: https://apple.co/342OoD1
- Listen on Libsyn: https://bit.ly/3dDUzBT
Connect With Steve:
Steve's Website: https://sherksguideservice.com